Saturday 16 March 2013

Temple trip with my BFF's

Yesterday I got to spend the whole day with 2 of my BFF's & it was AWESOME!!! Mell was meant to have a temple trip with some of the sisters from her ward & B was originally coming down with me, Stan & the boys, but when Stan knew B was coming he thought he'd be the kind, loving husband he is & offer to keep the boys at home so B & I could have a girls trip :) :) ......& we were planning to just meet up with Mell down there, but the sister in her ward that she was meant to be going with texted at 3:30am that morning to say that she was sick, so yay!!!! Mell got to come down & back with us too :) :) ....Not yay that the sister in her ward was sick though! :( 

Me & my BFF's after the session :)


 Chillin' with Mama



Having fun with the timer....first time I've ever used it on the camera, but I'll definitely be using it again!

Mell & B's "Miranda" shot & me just being awkward! 

Such a cool day :) Can't wait to do it again sometime soon! x

2 comments:

  1. yay, cool photos and totally agree with the last sentence. I'm gonna book one in with my babysitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool let's plan our next outing then aye??!! Stan said him & the boys had a mean day & he asked if I wanted to do it once a month so let me know what day you're booking in with your babysitter & I'll book in mine :) x

      Delete