Saturday 20 February 2016

Spence's Buzzy Bee School & Bayview Kindy

I don't know why I never posted this entry, but I was just looking through the back end of the blog & saw that this one was still in draft format so I'm just gonna post it now so that I still have these pics on here - even if they are over a year old now!! 

Spence finished at Bayview Early Learning Centre at the end of term 3 2014 & then started at Bayview Kindy at start of term 4, so here's how little he looked way back then.....




Guess we must've had sleepover with Pod that night too :)


And then here's how gorgeous he looked starting off at Bayview Kindy at the start of term 4 - he was just one of the young ins back then, but now he's only 6 months away from starting school!! :) :) :)




Love you forever beautiful boy x

No comments:

Post a Comment