Wednesday 6 April 2016

Mac's baptism phototshoot

So an exciting update for the blog....my baby Mac just got baptized on Saturday!!! Kinda surreal that he's just turned 8 when it seems like not too long ago I was rocking that precious boy to sleep :( 
But anyways, we're so super proud of the decision that he made to be baptised & so before his big day we had to head out & get some photos to go on his invite & the baptism program. 

I know I'm biased but don't think I'll ever get over how handsome my big boy is!!! He hates it when he has to have photos taken by me like this, but he's generally a pretty good sport about it.... until he snaps all of a sudden & is totally over it lol












Was so happy with the free program Canva that I found to design these on too. I had such a cool time putting them all together & was really stoked with how they all turned out :) Can't wait to be able to use it again for something else!



2 comments:

  1. So cool. Love all these pics of big Mac!!! Can't wait to see all the baptism ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I only just saw this. What a post to miss! Beautiful photos and boy 😍

    ReplyDelete