Saturday 25 March 2017

Our super hot, awesomely fun trip to the Goldie (for Carl & Brooke's wedding!)

A few weeks (actually months ago now cause it's taken me so long to post this!) we got back from an amazing, fun-filled 2 weeks on the Goldie. The kids had been hanging out for this trip for a few months since Uncle Carl & Aunty Brooke announced they were getting married in Jan, so when the day to leave finally rolled around the excitement levels were through the roof!!

My iphone died while I was over in Oz though so unless the phone guys are able to recover my pics & videos from the airport & the plane (Spencer's 1st ever time on a plane!!) we'll never be able to see just how excited the boys were, but trust me they were totally hyped :)

Here are the pics of our awesome trip that I managed to get on the big camera - I still haven't managed to replace my lens so way too many of the pics are out of focus, but I had to include them anyways cause they're the best I've got & I don't want to forget any of the memories of our amazing time!











This guy clowning around hassling Pete & his bum bag lol


A fun game of family feud on Friday night to kick off the family reunion


Then Saturday morning was onto the minute to win it games





It doesn't really matter who wins as long as someone beats Azza haha.....this is him giving Mac a little team talk about letting him shoot & Mac sorting the super important job of picking up the bullets lol








Dad & the bros before heading out to Carl's boys dinner the night before the wedding


Who looks as amazing as B Rocka after just having had a baby a week before?!


So blurry but I love the way these two love each other & are always 
up for a little posing for the camera xxx





And how adorable is this little cheeky face! x

Trying to get a nice cuzzy photo with the newest arrival, Lukey - not an easy thing to do obviously, so this is the best I got!







The little bro on the morning of his wedding!!! Pretty cool, calm 
& collected & super excited to be marrying the girl of his dreams <3



Our good looking children....I know I'm biased but I seriously think 
all the cousins from our family are super handsome/beautiful!





Mum would've been so proud!! Just imagining her on the 
other side of Carl in this pic xxx






























And just to finish off a few pics from the professional photographer....Brooke was the most stunning bride! Carl really did hit the jackpot finding an eternal companion that's so beautiful both inside & out. And not only that - she sung him a song at the reception & her voice is amazing!! So exciting to have another special sister & aunty join the family xxx






Our GC holiday is definitely one we'll never forget & can't wait to do again someday....just preferably not in Jan in the 35-40 degree heat next time!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment