Thursday 6 November 2014

Halloween x 3

Halloween was a really busy time for us this year, with not 1 but 3 Halloween parties to go to!! The 1st one was a halloween disco at the Bayview Early Learning Centre (Spencer's old daycare). They asked us if we wanted to still come seeing as he'd only finished up there a few weeks before, so without really thinking it through I said yes....I forgot that swimming would've started by then though so we had to rush home from swimming, jump into our costumes & then go & pick up Shylah :)

We were in such a rush that I didn't mange to take any photos of them at the disco though, so they had a do a few poses for me when we got home, before I would feed them any dinner haha 

Shy & Spence got their faces painted :) Mac had been wanting to be a ninja & Spence Batman, for the longest time now, so they were super chuffed with their costumes this year...they both actually had masks & headpieces that I haven't got any photos of though so you can't actually see exactly how they looked all dressed up!












And even I wore a costume this year which is pretty much unheard of!! And not even once, but twice - for the trunk n treat again on Friday night...

I fake tanned before Friday though cause I decided I was looking a little too pasty white for Esmerelda in this photo :) 

Our 2nd Halloween party was Aunty Jose & Shylah's afternoon tea on Friday but I didn't get any photos from there as we were rushing to & from that as well with swimming lessons in between....

Then it was onto the trunk n treat. I only got a few photos from the trunk n treat this year cause it was so cold & windy that I just wasn't really feeling it!

Bishop (as Zorro??)

Kezia, one of my beehives (as Dorothy I'm guessing?) & her Grandma, Maleficent

Katie (another one of my beehives whose just about to move up to Miamaids this month), as Medusa?

Our friend Loretta's cute boys :) She brought them along last year too, so it was neat to have them come again!

Shane saw me taking photos & came up & asked for a photo with Stan, haha. Cute....

But not as cute as these 3 - home to watch Hotel Transylvania (their Halloween pick). I couldn't be bothered trying to put them to bed after all the sugar they'd been eating for hours, so I decided to take the easy way out.... Then we just had to carry them into their room once they'd petered out :) It worked a treat!

Hanging out the next morning x


Such a cool few days - but so nice to have the sugar high over...for now....
at least until the next party :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I needn't have felt bad about piking out on the Halloween party afterall. Looks like the kids had a ball with all their dress ups and treats. Lucky they didn't come to my house where the grinch had her 'no trick or treating' sign up!
    Love how they get to see Shylah all the time

    ReplyDelete