Monday 29 December 2014

Mac's last day of year 2

Mac finished up school on Tuesday the 16th of December this year - which was a whole 2 weeks ago I know, but things have just been so busy that I haven't had a chance to write this up until now :) I still remember so clearly the day he started in Rm 5 with Ms Lovegrove back in February so it was a little bit hard to believe that the year was all done & dusted just like that!

Things were really busy with selling the BMW & then car hunting on the week he finished up, so organizing the teacher's pressie & little class treats was left right up until the last minute.....I was super chuffed with the cute little design the noodle boxes from Spotlight had on them this year though. I thought last year was cute, but these were even cuter :)

Mac & Ms Lovegrove. She's been such an awesome teacher!

I didn't manage to get a pic of the card we made for her this year, but when the printer ran out of ink just as I was trying to print Mac's photo for the front of it that morning, I tried to convince him that it'd be fine to just give her a normal Christmas card instead....but he got all choked up & said in a sad little voice 
'but then she won't remember who I am' haha. Good to know he thinks so highly of himself ;)

Mac & a few of his besties, from Left - Jaylin, who came from China a few months back & couldn't speak any English!, Mac & Ethan

Noah, Mari-Lyn & Mac

12 out of his class of 20 (you don't have to come on the last half day if you don't want to - & apparently you don't have to wear uniform either, which we didn't know!)

And last but not least, here is his final report to wrap up Year 2. We were super impressed with how he's tracking as well as his improvements in attitude & effort since his mid year report so here's hoping that next year is just onwards & upwards from here x


1 comment:

  1. She looks like a Miss Honey I reckon! Stink you didn't know about the Mufti Mac...haha, Next year! Big Year 3 now, oh my goodness! xoxo

    ReplyDelete