Saturday 7 October 2017

Spence's 6th birthday xxxx

This was me trying to get a photo of my little baby on the last night of him being a 5 year old. As you can see he wasn't very cooperative, but I need to document these special moments cause I know that in a year or two I'll miss this little 5 year old grin, just the way I already miss his gummy little smile from back when he was a baby. Crazy to think that he's grown from that into a giant 6 year old now!!!

He's not too old to still LOVE Georgie though!!! (I don't know if he'll ever grow out of Georgie!!)

I really do feel so forever grateful to be this little monkey's Mumma xxxx

After he went to bed I stayed up late prepping his special lunchbox :)

Spence is still ALL about food so wrapping up some special lunch treaties was an easy way to show him some birthday love ;)

It's probably the last year I can put his photo on the front and write this kind of note though cause he said it was a little bit embarrassing!


Let's get a close up of that precious face x

Birthday pancakes in the morning (even though we had to rush off to work & school!)

Then after school it was off to Xtreme for a round of bowling & a play at 
kidzone with Shy, Blakey & his 3 besties from school (Toby, Chris & Isaac)


Chris





Toby

Chris & Isaac



I managed to convince him to hold his cake off until Monday so we could do a joint one with Grandma Julies 
- which was also our 1st ever vegan sponge! 
Not quite as good as what we're used to, but it totally did the trick so they were happy with that!



3 comments:

  1. That pic of Shyla and him is so cute! His friend has dreads??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah aye Pete...his friend has dreads?!?!?!
    Can't believe this big guy is 6. Makes me excited for when he's 16. He better still give me Aunty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm pretty sure no one does more special things for the kids birthdays than you. Wrapped stuff in lunchboxes....he would've felt chuffed. My kids would die with excitement over that

    ReplyDelete