Saturday 15 September 2012

My little Spider turns 1!!!!

A year ago today our gorgeous little Spency Wency Spider was born. The year has flown by so fast it kinda feels like a dream.....but one thing's for real & that's how much we absolutely love this little guy!! 

His sweet cheeky grin & cute little giggle melts my heart a million times a day & although we joke about how we should've called him Spencer "high maintenance" Leone rather than Spencer "Cruz" Leone 
(cause he's been anything but cruisy lol), we wouldn't trade him for the world!!! 

So my gorgeous little baby boy, one thing that Mummy loves about you on your 1st birthday???

Your eyes can scan around a room & pick me out in a second :) :) I love that you feel safe & secure with me & that I'm the one you want to spend every second of every day with! How lucky am I to be your Mummy :D 
You're growing up way too quickly so I know I need to enjoy this while I can :)

Happy 1st birthday Precious xxxx

The first two photos below were the pics of when Mac first met his new little bro the morning after he was born. I thought it'd be cool to do a comparison shot today to show how big Spence has gotten now a whole year later, but to no avail :( 

We tried to wrap him in a blanket & lay him down on Mac's lap, but the problem with trying this a whole year later is that our little Spider now has a mind of his own!!!! (How dare he lol!!!!) Scroll down to see the pics we got instead.....



Trying to wrap Spence in a blanket & hoping he'd just stay there for me to take the photo. Fat chance!!!

Still not impressed!
Until he got his own way of course!






Love you beautiful boy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment