Monday 22 October 2012

13 months

So our little Spider is now 13 months old - as of last Monday anyways 
(I'm late again as usual!)

So what are his favourite things to do at the moment?? 

- Go to the park (slide down the slide, climb up again & repeat)
- Chase birds
- Spit (still!!!)
- Cuddles (I love how this little guy is so cuddly xx)
- Brush teeth (you just have to say the words & he'll do the sign for brushing teeth & head for the bathroom lol)
- Posting things wherever they'll fit (including my iphone in the toilet!! ANNOYING!!)

He seems to be understanding alot more this past month. It's so cute that you can tell him to get his shoes & socks & he'll bring them to you to put them on.....o.k so maybe he doesn't always bring HIS shoes & socks....if someone else's shoes are closer he'll bring those instead :) He had heaps of fun clomping around in Mac's boots yesterday (I wonder if his shoe fetish will continue for awhile like Mac's did?? lol) 

We had a cool time down at Onepoto basin on Saturday playing at the park & walking around the pond. I always find it funny that babies Spence's age have no idea about water, or drowning I guess I should say, so just want to walk right in.

Mac was stressing out & telling me off every time I'd put Spence down cause he'd walk right to the edge & I'd have to quickly scoop him up before he went for a swim :)

Here are some pics.......


"I've been really busy this month guys....
Sliding...

Exploring...

Contemplating life...

I wanted to go for a swim with the ducks, but my Mum wouldn't let me...

I also wanted to go play on the grass that had been roped off....

But my big brother wouldn't let me :( Party pooper!...

I've been posting my pegs...


And just looking cool :)

p.s Mac's been growing his hair for the past 6 weeks
or so trying to get a mohawk like Spence - poor kid lol, cause
I think he's still a little way off!!
 







1 comment:

  1. Yus, just got on and this was posted 7 minutes ago. Should have gotten a pic of him posting food into the deck heater.
    Keep growing that hair Mac. I can't wait to see you with a cool looking mohawk like your lil bro.

    ReplyDelete