Tuesday 26 February 2013

Last weekend...

I've wanted to check out the lantern festival for the last few years now & so I was super excited that this year it would finally work out for me to go!!!

Having fun trying out tricks with the camera :)

 I knew I had to take Mac as I thought he'd think it was the coolest thing ever....& since we didn't want Pod missing out on any of the action, we invited her over for a sleepover as well :)

Anyway, it turns out that every man & his dog goes to the lantern festival, so Pod & Mac spent alot of time walking around in a sea of people at pretty much butt height lol....so yeah, I'm not sure how impressed by it all they actually were & I don't think I'll ever go again, but I'm happy that I can at least say I've been & that I now know that it's not really my thing...




Pete on the other hand loves scary asian food so it was right up his alley....


The next morning Mac was desperate to do Pod's hair. She was fine with it for a little while, but after he kept following her around everywhere, she told him to beat a path lol....p.s these two scrapped all morning & then Mac had a massive meltdown coming home after dropping Pod off - note to self that late nights sooooo aren't worth it!!
My birthday jar of love from my Beehives on Sunday :)
Mac with his easter egg treat from the Church fairy + the loader Toshi & Kayo brought over for him & Spence the night before....there have been nothing but scraps over that thing ever since!!! (And it takes up half the lounge it's so big!)

And last but not least, just some cutie pics from our yummy Sunday dins at the Hekes.....









No comments:

Post a Comment