Monday 1 July 2013

Annie (Song Fest 2013)

Last Friday the 28th of June was a day that I'd been eagerly awaiting for along time now! It was performance night for the Stake "Soundtrack Unplugged" song fest that we've been preparing for, for the last 2 & a half months now, so to say that I was over the moon that D day had finally arrived is an understatement :)

Here are some of the pics of our awesome youth who did such a great job on the night. I won't lie & say that I'm not super happy that it's over, but I'm so grateful that I got to be involved in seeing this come together from scratch & watching these super special young people share their talents with the Stake. It was so cool to see them come out of their comfort zones & give it their all. I couldn't believe how nervous I was when it was their turn to go up on stage... but I needn't have worried at all cause they rocked it!! So proud of them all x

Annie & Sandy (Gorgeous Kjirsti)

Maddy, Kyla & Milika

Mikee

The boys just chillin' before it all started

Errica & Kjirsti

Jo & Issac

Milika Walters

Jenna & Rox

Georgia x 2


Kyla & Ryan

Arama


Luke

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got a photo of Mells boyfriend at the bottom. Haha soooooo funny!!

    ReplyDelete