Friday 16 August 2013

Last Saturday

I was so glad last Saturday finally arrived cause I'd been hanging out to see my BFF, Clarey baby up on stage (plus I felt bad for her having to have bland as food for so long so I was excited for her to be able to eat something yummy again!!)

Anyways she looked totally awesome & did such a great job of all her posing & stuff. I was so super proud of her!!! Isn't she beautiful!!

Her & Nana :)

 These two have the sweetest relationship & are so super cute together!

Three generations :)

 Hating the double breasted here Mell!!

Check out that rockin' bikini bod!



Then after Clarey's comp we had the coolest EQ activity at the chapel. The guys decided to invite their families this time too so we all headed along for a potluck dinner & games night. 

Stan had organized the evening but Colin Broederlow had handmade all the games & they were awesome!! What a talented guy! Definitely an activity that all of us want to do again sometime soon :)






Chinese checkers was definitely my fave. Sarah, Betty & I had a fun game first & then decided to pull our spouses in where things got a whole lot more serious! 








Such a fun weekend!! Hope this one can match it :)

2 comments:

  1. Good on Clare man. What an achievement!
    Love the idea of games like that at the chapel. Good family affair aye. Tomorrow's weather is gonna be poo so it might just be DVDs in? Sunday sunny and roast dinner together sounds good though

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool activity. I bet if I show Pete this he'll say he wants to make them haha!

    ReplyDelete