Saturday 24 August 2013

Photography course

Yesterday I got to do something that I've been wanting to do for a long time now & that was go on my first photography course. Yay!!!

It was only a 5 hour course from 10-3 down at the Viaduct, but I finally learnt how to use my camera in manual mode so now I've just gotta practice the things that I learnt to try & get better. Wish I still had B & Petey Pete here to use as models - they were always up for getting their photos taken! I tried to take some pics of the boys as soon as I got home yesterday afternoon, but they were over it in 5 seconds :(




2 comments:

  1. Wow that one of Stan is so cool. Hes so clear! Can't wait to see some more!! And yes we would love to be your models but we are quite in demand so you will have to check with our agent :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool as. When I get a good camera, you can be my tutor!

    ReplyDelete