Saturday 8 March 2014

Our birthdays for 2014

Well this year we were just turning 33 so we didn't have anything special planned for our birthdays, but as always the boys expected some kind of cake & celebration, so Stan got to spend his afternoon at Extreme while we took the boys on the dodgems & bowling....

Love my boys xoxo


Then for my birthday & our 9th wedding anniversary 6 days later, I got to have a surprise morning tea with Mell who just turned up first thing after dropping the kiddies off at school & daycare....such a cool start to my day!

Then lunch with these handsome fellas :) Dad said it was only right to break out the KFC for such an important occasion (the celebration of the birth & life of his firstborn & favourite daughter lol)

Then it was just a nice quiet arvo & evening at home chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool & all, shooting some b-ball outside of the school....& just trying to have an afternoon nap that turned into cuddles with this guy while Stan was whipping up one of his culinary masterpieces....


Once the kiddies were down we started watching Great Gatsby but it was pretty lame so we decided to call it a night...So I went to bed totally happy & feeling the love after a really cool day, only to get a knock at the door about 15 minutes later, which I opened to find this!

In the dark all I could see when I looked down was this little glowing heart changing colours...

& when I bought it into the house, this was what was inside!!! Full of lots of yummy goodies

& vouchers from each one of the YW for me to redeem whenever I want to. I told Sister Bickford that I'd feel bad redeeming the vouchers after everything they'd already given me with the love box & all, but she said that I had to because each girl had carefully thought about something they wanted to give me & that some of the lucky dip gifts are really cool! I haven't used of them yet, but I'll have to do some when I get home from Oz. Such a cool day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment