Sunday 4 June 2017

Mac's 9th birthday & Dall's 3rd birthday celebrations

My biggest baby went & turned 9 back on the 2nd of April so since his actual birthday was on a Sunday (which he was not at all impressed about!), we had to start our celebrations on Saturday night with a food court dinner with the Hekes & then off to watch the new Beauty & the Beast movie. 

It was $5 BK meals for all the other kiddies, but my Big Mac chose a big Mac for his special birthday treat :)

Saying goodbye to Aunty Mell & Faify when they headed off to the Women's conference

He actually went with the new Chicken Big Mac - look at all that delicious big mac sauce!

At the end of the movie with Uncle Jo :)

Last man standing on his pre birthday night after Spence & Faify crashed out

Last photo as an 8 year old!
After he crashed out I put up a few decorations for him to wake up to. 

I saw this great idea on pinterest & wanted to start this tradition too so that I have a record of all my beautiful sleeping kids faces from now until they leave home. I guess at some stage these faces won't be quite as cute & will start growing mos, but they'll always be my precious babies & there's nothing sweeter than seeing them asleep haha!

Then this was another cool idea that I saw & loved so just had to copy...

Pancake brekky as requested by the birthday boy....who then walked away without really eating much because he said they were too sweet! I'll have to remember never to bother again for him cause pancakes for brekky with a 9am church start is a bit of a push!

My beautiful 9 year old birthday boy xxx

Since Faithy babe hadn't been able to come to Beauty & the Beast with us the night before, she got to stay the night & come to church with us instead :)



The bros xx


Burgers & wedges at the Hekes for Mac & Dalls birthday dinner

And cupcakes for dessert

At some stage in the afternoon, the little 3 year old birthday princess petered out from all the excitement

Just had to put this one in for Mell - oh & just realised I probably should've cropped Spence out first lol










The 3 amigos - Mac is so blessed to have these 2 special girlies to go throughout life with. I hope they always stay close



Pink cupcakes for the birthday girl when she woke up :)









No comments:

Post a Comment