Sunday 4 June 2017

More from Feb & March...

I'm having to play catch ups on a whole lot of random photos from back at the start of the year again so here we go for some left over pics from Feb & March. It's funny to look at them now & see sunshine! It's the 4th day of winter today so the temp has changed just a little!!

Seeing Grandie off on his trip back to Oz

Cultural Day at school with two cutie fijians & a 
handsome little maori dude xxx

This guy was a little bit self conscious at first but I managed to talk 
him round & he even presented the assembly like this too! So cool Spence!

....And got a certificate too. He was on a real roll that day!

The April birthday buds <3 It wasn't actually their birthday this day - 
just another one in their collection of super sweet photos together x

My birthday dinner out at Mells. Yum! Mell's wedges & dad's stuffing. Such a great combo

Followed by the best ever carrot cake made by Uncle Jo


....And a passionfruit sponge courtesy of Dad. Man was I spoilt!

  
36th birthday photo with Mac. Forgive my oily face!.. It is pretty hot in Feb haha


More birthday pics with some of my most faves




Trying out my new camera lens on this handsome face!














Hairdressing station out at Ranui....fun times, but then the 
very next day Mac had nits. What the heck! Thank goodness he was the only one!








How I found this guy after my shower one night coz he was 
too scared to go to bed. I've tried to tell him reading his favourite book 
of top 100 natural disasters right before bed is probably not the best for 
putting anyone off to sleep!








1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Not the dreaded nits 😣 who was the culprit that passed them on?? Lol mac, i would love that book!

    ReplyDelete