Monday 12 January 2015

North Head

Two weekends ago now we took a little Sunday evening drive down to North Head to have a nice relaxing stroll around the mountain. It was such a beautiful evening & felt so good to be out enjoying my favourite day of the week with my 3 favourite peeps :) Love my boys x

The boys couldn't resist sliding down the hills so now they're dying to go back when we actually have some good boxes to take down with us!




Love that my big boy's always willing to oblige with the camera lol....






My little boy needed a toilet stop so I couldn't resist taking a pic of what 
we could see from up at the top of the hill lol :)


Can't wait to go back soon!!! And hopefully with the cuzzies next time too!

1 comment:

  1. oh yes....we'll definitely be in for a bit of that. Maybe even with a toilet stop for Seffy. Pence can teach him how it's done

    ReplyDelete